Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Refinishing Broyhill Fontana Curio Clock with Rustoleum Painter's Touch Heirloom White

Broyhill Fontana Curio Clock Refinished with Rustoleum Painter's Touch Heirloom White
www.rustoleum.com
A few months ago, I told my husband that I was finished buying Broyhill Fontana pieces.  I couldn't help myself when I saw a Craigslist ad for a Broyhill Fontana curio clock.  The clock and light were not working.  We used Rustoleum Painter's Touch Heirloom White to finish this piece.  We used a Rustoleum Brushed Nickel Spray to paint over the brass hardware.   It looks great in our entry area.  Next project:  Finishing Wall Trim in Entry Foyer

Broyhill Fontana Curio Clock
Brass hardware must be spray painted!


5 comments:

  1. How much is the Fontana clock curio cabinet worth raw wood, unfinished no paint just as is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you repair the clock or how did you replace It? I have searched everywhere for a replacement for my clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me how you got the face off the clock. I have the exact same clock and need to get the face off to replace the movement mechanism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did u sand the clock before painting it? I have the exact same clock & I am painting my as well.

    ReplyDelete